Covid-19 Safety Regulations
Our top priority is the health and safety of our customers and our staff. In order to adhere the order to the San Joaquin County Health Order and state regulations, we have implemented the following social distancing guidelines:
- On the golf course
- Walking is encouraged
- Up to four players per tee time.
- Two players per golf cart will be allowed.
- Tee times may be booked online. Please be advised that you are not guaranteed a cart. It will be based on availability.
- Pull carts and club rentals are not available.
- Golfers must wear Face Coverings as required by the Face Covering Order as defined.
- Golfers are instructed to NOT touch or remove flagsticks.
- Pool noodle will be inserted in cup to eliminate contact.
- All bunker rakes, ball washer, and other common touch points on the course have been removed.
- Scorecards and pencils will not be provided for scoring.
- Players must dispose their own trash
- On the driving range
- Check in at the pro shop counter for more information how to purchase range balls.
- ONE customer per range stall.
- Club rentals are not available.
- Customers must wear Face Coverings as required by the Face Covering Order as defined.
- No gathering or socializing. Need to maintain social distancing at least 6 feet apart from each other.
Anyone not practicing social distancing and not following the guidelines outlined above will be asked to leave the property.
Please contact us at (209) 838-1277 with any questions or concerns.We are excited to announce that Escalon Golf Course is now open.